Vaccination is an effective way to reduce the risk of common diseases and serious illness which can have a major impact on your health. Therefore, it’s important for you to access vaccination services wherever you are, being in your country or aboard. Hong Ngoc General Hospital’s Preventive Medicine Department is the prime address for you and your family when you are in need of vaccination services and guidance.
Why vaccination is important?
Both children and adults should have vaccination for reasons:
- Vietnam has the tropical monsoon climate with a humid climate all year round, creating an environment for bacterial and viruses to develop, which is easy to cause epidemics.
- People with immature immune systems such as infants and babies as well as those who have poor resistance such as pregnant women and the elderly are vulnerable and susceptible.
- There are numerous dangerous diseases can be prevent by vaccine
- Many serious diseases could not be cued and vaccination is the best way to prevent them.
- Complications are less serious if you were vaccinated.
Services offered by Preventive Medicine Department – Hong Ngoc General Hospital
- Examination and consultation on vaccination
- Vaccination for various types of common diseases: Mumps – Measles – Rubella, Chicken pox, rabies, tetanus, tuberculosis, diphtheria, polio, Tetanus, Pertussis, Haemophilus influenzae type b (Hib), Infections caused by the Human Papilloma Virus (HPV), and more.
Why should you choose vaccination services of Hong Ngoc?
- Hong Ngoc boasts a team of experienced and professional specialists. The team has been well trained in anaphylaxis emergency management to ensure timely and proper treatment when an incident occurs.
- All procedures strictly follow standards set by Hanoi Health Department
- Vaccines are imported from USA, France, Belgium, Germany … , ensuring strict quality standards from the stage of registration to storage conditions.
- A modern refrigerator system ensures that the vaccines are always preserved in the best way.
- You would not be worry about the lackage of vaccine or price increase.
- Post-vaccination monitoring room is fully equipped with emergency facilities
For further information, please contact
HONG NGOC GENERAL HOSPITAL
55 Yen Ninh, Ba Dinh, Hanoi
Tel: 0243 927 5568